November 13, 2006

I entered Wiley in a contest!

A dog food company is sponsoring a contest of pictures of dogs doing things humans normally do. I entered the above picture of Wiley in the contest so be sure and vote for him at http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/action/photocontest/vote?entry=165052. And forward the link to your friends so they can vote, also.

I am home sick today. Wiley is playing nurse. The best thing about dogs is that they are very interested in everything you do and follow you everywhere. For example, if I unload the dishwasher, he is fascinated. Make the bed, entranced. Fold laundry, amazed. It's like having a furry groupie. But best of all, when you don't feel good, dogs are quite sympathic. Much more so than cats who look at you with a disgusted "Why aren't you at work?" expression.

As always, I can be e-mailed at
chogan2@cox.net. To view past blog entries, click on the link at the very botton of the page.

No comments: