
Angela, Andrea and Molly before we discovered we had forgot the tickets.

Walking the mile to the symphony site.

This years site was not nearly as pretty as last year's location. Also, there was only one way in and one way out, making for long waits in the car. It took us over two hours to get out of the parking area onto the narrow gravel road which was the only way in and out.

Joel ran into an old friend at the symphony.

Banner flying over head.

It rained a lot the week leading up to the symphony. We were really worried we would get rained out.

Unknown midget cowboy.

I thought this little boy was really cute. I will
definitely be buying Ezra a cowboy hat.

They had some tents set up near the symphony site.

Angela also ran into an old friend.

Red Wagon Wheel.

Everyone loves cowboys.

Symphony at sunset.

Near the end of the symphony, some "Indians" slowing began riding over the flint hill behind the stage. This picture is a little blurry since I forgot my tripod.

After the symphony we talked to the Indians. Only one had any actual Indian heritage.

Can't believe I forgot my tripod! I have very shaky hands anymore.

Indians heading home.

Perhaps a metaphor....Indians riding into the sunset. Or maybe they are just headed to the Golden Eagle Casino. I hear Ricky
Skaggs is in concert there.

More Indians.....



Tepee
silhouette.
Tepee at sunset.
No comments:
Post a Comment