Some pictures from our trip last weekend to Melvern Lake.
It was Ezra's very first camping experience!
Me taking Ezra for a ride in his new bike trailer.
I found this trailer at a garage sale for $10.00. They normally
run around $250.00. It was missing a small part which Chuck
ordered online and now it works great. Lots of fun!
Dad relaxing at the lake after lunch.
Erica and Ezra taking a swim right off our campsite.
Erica and Ezra swimming... with Andrea apparently
drowning in the background.
Ezra, Erica and Me.
Ezra putting up his tent.
Our campsite at the lake.
Ezra asleep in his trailer after an exausting ride.
Ezra feeding himself some strawberry yogurt.
I took this picture of Dad on one of our early evening sunset bike rides.
Moonrise over our campsite.
Picture I took of the moon without any special lenses or a tripod. We were looking at the moon through some high power binoculars and decided it looks like a piece on the top right is missing.
Erica cooling off in the shade with a beer.
The men relaxing.
Brian demonstrating his new Sport Tube.
At the beach.
Ezra is like his Grandpa Hogan...he loves a project.
Sand is fun...
but can be hard work.
Resting after a long day at the beach.
Ezra likes to be moving all the time.
At the playground.
Ezra with his Monkey...I mean Uncle Brian.




No comments:
Post a Comment