February 08, 2009

New York January 09

Joel and I in Brooklyn with Manhattan in the background.

Joel and I in Central Park at Sunset.

Chuck and I in Egypt?
At the Metropolitan Museum.


Joel with a Heathen God.

The Seinfeld Restaurant.

Times Square

Lee in Times Square

Taking the subway to Columbia University

Columbia University at night
In January, I traveled to NYC with my co-worker to attend a Charities Fraud Training Seminar. We flew up earlier in the week, then Chuck came up Friday afternoon and stayed the weekend. Joel traveled down to NYC to meet up with us for a quick visit.
Friday night we went to an off Broadway show. Saturday we went to a great Cuban restaurant for lunch, to the Metropolitan Museum and then met Brienne, her sister and her sister's husband for dinner at a Thai restaurant. After dinner, we went to Little Italy for dessert. Sunday we went to breakfast in Brooklyn and caught our plane home. (Yes, I gained weight on this trip!)
It was bitter cold and I didn't take very many pictures. I was more interested in just hanging out with Joel than doing any sightseeing. It was a hectic trip and I think Chuck and I look very tired in the pictures. (It's because we were.)

No comments: