Scenes along the GlenAllen Highway
We left Valdez backtracking back up the Richardson Highway to GlennAllen. We then headed West on the GlennAllen Highway to Anchorage. We would have to turn our RV back in the next day because we were unable to rent it for the entire trip. We spent the night in Chugach State Park which almost completely surrounds Anchorage. We had Champagne around the campfire.
I did have a bad experience in the park. While sitting around the campfire we noticed a giant spider crawling on the ground. It had a swollen sack of eggs. Chuck was going to step on it but I convinced him to just relocate mama. Later I noticed a large wet spot on my jeans so I went inside the RV to change. When I took them off I discovered the dead spider on my upper thigh. She had apparently climbed up my leg and I had squished her unknowingly. The wet spot was spider guts.



No comments:
Post a Comment